Job Opp – Customer Service Rep
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
IEC, originally known as Interstate Electric Co., has built its reputation since 1946 by delivering wholesale Sign, Lighting, Graphics and Display supplies and equipment throughout the western states, with unmatched customer service. We are the most dependable and respected distributor in our industry. We take pride in providing dazzling service and high quality products while maintaining teams of the most professional and knowledgeable staff our industry has to offer.
We believe strongly in creating value in all of our relationships with our customers, vendors and employees. IEC’s “family” of employees begins with only those who are passionate about perfection. Our people are the most knowledgeable and friendliest in the industry – top to bottom!
We are currently seeking a full time CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The position will be responsible for providing superior Customer Service Care and Inside Sales.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately enter and follow up on customer orders using excellent Customer Service skills.
- Provide answers to customer questions on products and distribution both in person and on the phone.
- Immediate response to customer’s requests via will call, email, phone, and fax.
- Provide solutions and recommendations, as well as Up-Sell products to customers, utilizing superior product knowledge.
- Inside sales to new and existing customers
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry products and trends
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 years Inside Sales experience and a minimum of 3 years Customer Service Experience – Preferably within the SIGN, LIGHTING, DISPLAY and/or GRAPHICS industry
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manner and a positive learning attitude are critical
- Candidates need strong organizational skills with a focus on details and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- General MS Office tools, including Excel and Word, Filing, and Data Entry skills are essential.
- Other requirements include strong problem solving abilities, the capability or proactive resolution of customer’s problems, and the ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience, and an excellent Benefits Package
If you have a great attitude, strong work ethic and can make a positive impact on IEC, We want you!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org