CSR/Asst Branch Mgr
Customer Service Representative/Assistant Branch Manager
IEC, originally known as Interstate Electric Co., has built its reputation since 1946 by delivering wholesale Sign, Lighting, Graphics and Display supplies and equipment throughout the western states, with unmatched customer service. We are the most dependable and respected distributor in our industry. We take pride in providing dazzling service and high quality products while maintaining teams of the most professional and knowledgeable staff our industry has to offer.
If you have a great attitude, strong work ethic and can make a positive impact on IEC, We want you!
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The position will be responsible for Superior Customer Service Care and Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities.
Duties include, but are not limited too:
- Maintain an ability and willingness to undertake responsibilities of all positions within the branch when the event arises; e.g. shipping and receiving, routing deliveries, general warehouse, loading trucks with customer orders and daily branch opening and closing procedures.
- Accurately enter and follow up on customer orders using excellent Customer Service skills.
- Provide answers to customer questions on products and distribution both in person and on the phone.
- Immediate response to customer’s requests via will call, email, phone, and fax.
- Provide solutions and recommendations, as well as Up-Sell products to customers, utilizing superior product knowledge.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry products and trends
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service Experience –SIGN, LIGHTING, DISPLAY and/or GRAPHICS industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manner and a positive learning attitude are critical
- General MS Office tools, including Excel and Word, Filing, and Data Entry skills are essential.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Must pass a thorough background check.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit out website at www.iecdelivers.com